Saturday, April 26, 2008

I just posted two hours ago and now I'm posting again.
Ugh I'm staying up doing cmps. Cmps is supposed to be fun, but teachers made it a bore. Underlying problem, solutions, action plan. Screw them. Can't we just help the society already.
D:

Went blog-hopping while doing cmps (i'm not easily distracted, it's called multi-tasking) and everyone was complaining about maths. If only our maths paper could be like the picture above.(: heehee.
And i updated my friendster profile.
And i changed my blogskin
And i uploaded pictures and rearranged my desktop
And i surfed photobucket.
I repeat, this is called multi-tasking.
&This is what happens when you have to stay up doing cmps cause you were out the whole day

Bye .
Starbucks tomorrow(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home